1. What data do we collect about you and for what purpose?Our site collects and uses some personal data about you in order to provide services and improve the user experience.
1.1 Personal data provided by the owner
- Registration Data. When you register on our site, you provide us with information such as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, job title and zip code. This information is necessary both so that we can recognize our users and so that we have the minimum information necessary to perform the search for the closest calls to follow up on everyone.
- Access logs. Pé de Fruta automatically collects application access logs, which include the date and time used to access the application. This data is mandatory collection, according to Law 12,965/2014, but will only be provided to third parties with your express authorization or through judicial demand.
- Usage data. We collect information about your interactions with Pé de Fruta, such as your interactions, navigation or other calls you access or create, your searches and searches. Communication with Pé de Fruta. When you communicate using the site's notifications or comments, we collect information about the date and time, as well as any information you provide within the platform, so that we can always provide better service and in compliance with applicable laws.
- We will use IOS and Google to collect information about how visitors use our site. This information will be aggregated to give us an idea of how much our site is being used.
2. How do we collect your data?It goes without saying that we value your privacy very highly. Therefore, all data and information about you are treated as confidential, and we will only use them for the purposes described and authorized by you, mainly to allow you to fully use Pé de Fruta, always aiming to improve your access to the platform. In this sense, the collection of your personal data occurs as follows:
- When you log in to receive all open calls in your vicinity;
- When you get in touch by sending a comment;
- By entering data.
3. What are your rights?Pé de Fruta assures its users/customers their rights as a data subject, as foreseen in article 18 of the General Law of Data Protection. Thus, you can, free of charge and at any time
- Confirm the existence of data processing, in a simplified manner or in a clear and complete format.
- Access your data, being able to request them in a legible copy in printed form or by electronic means, secure and suitable.
- Correct your data by requesting to edit, correct or update it.
- Limit your data when it is unnecessary, excessive or treated in violation of the law by anonymizing, blocking or deleting it.
- Request the portability of your data, through a report of registration data that Pé de Fruta treats about you.
- Delete your data processed with your consent, except in cases provided by law.
- To revoke your consent by unauthorizing the processing of your data.
- Inform yourself about the possibility of not giving your consent and the consequences of not doing so.
4. How can you exercise your rights as a data subject?To exercise your rights as a data subject, you should contact Pé de Fruta through the following available means:
- Phone - Tatiana Magna - (83) 4141-0504 / (83) 9.9604-1741
- E-mail - Tatiana Magna - email@example.com
- In person - Tatiana Magna - Rua José Flávio Pinheiro, 654 - Distrito Industrial, João Pessoa - PB / Zip Code: 58082-057
6. What do we do to keep your data secure?To keep your personal information secure we use physical, electronic, and managerial tools designed to protect your privacy. We apply these tools taking into consideration the nature of the personal data collected, the context and purpose of the processing, and the risks that potential breaches would create to the rights and freedoms of the data subject of the data collected and processed. Among the measures we adopt, we highlight the following:
- Only authorized persons have access to your personal data
- Access to your personal data is made only after a confidentiality commitment
- Your personal information is stored in a secure and safe environment.